Archive for the ‘News’ Category
Change log for 1.8.2 Bug Fix Title Update (TU6) – November 15th 2012
Changes and Additions:-
– Added an option to clear the quick select bar in the creative interface.
– Added an option to enable or disable bedrock fog, and set to off by default.
– Added an option to toggle the HUD off/on.
– Added an option to turn the player hand off/on.
– Added a crafting recipe for Golden Apples.
– Added a crafting recipe for Pumpkin Seeds.
– Made cakes stackable.
– Added a How To Play page for Host and Player options.
– Fix for a problem with signs in online games causing crashes.
– Fix for save renaming deleting the wrong save due to input received during the confirmation flow.
– Fix to the mob generation code to increase the number of animals in the world.
– Fix for chests being incorrectly lit, and rotated for maps from previous versions.
– Fix for problem with the eating animation being shown for players who weren’t eating.
– Fix for problem with chest lids not behaving properly.
– Fix for animals looking like they were taking damage when they shouldn’t.
– Fix for some sounds not playing when the player has an empty hand.
– Fix for lever sounds.
– Fix for fence gate sounds.
– Fix for splitscreen players sometimes having their settings zeroed.
– Fix for being damaged while flying over lava.
– Fix to stop lava, milk and water buckets being empty after use in creative mode.
– Fix for Leader of the Pack achievement being awarded incorrectly.
– Fix for leaderboard stats issue where value stored was incorrect.
– Fix for hitbox problems with glass panes and iron fence.
– Fix for small character display changing color to green.
– Fix for map rendering incorrectly in some situations with clouds disabled.
– Fix for block rendering problem at the edge of the map.
– Fix for splitscreen players not being able to mine in the tutorial.
– Fix for players not being able to sprint/sprint-fly in creative mode if the player was previously in survival mode with a low food bar.
– Fix for arrow damage not being ignored when PvP is turned off.
– Fix for activated pressure plates not working correctly.
– Fix for the low food bar hint appearing when loading a game in creative mode (usually the tutorial world saves).
– Fix to remove the player shadow when the Invisible option in the Host Privileges is used.
– Fix for Red Roses not being generated on the terrain.
– Fix for paintings being pushed by pistons.
– Fix so that players who can’t eat, due to the Trust Players option being off, do not get exhausted.
– Fix for the interface disappearing after a Share to Facebook action.
– Fix to limit the number of Slimes, Ghasts and Silverfish that can be spawned in a world.
– Fix for the cursor position in creative mode being able to go offscreen.
– Fix for players showing on maps when they should not be, after the player dies and respawns.
– Fix for capes displaying wrongly when sprint-flying.
– Fix for capes not displaying in the Nether.
– Fix for capes not displaying when the player respawns.
– Fix for tools taking damage in Creative Mode.
– Fix so Bows don’t need or use up Arrows in Creative Mode.
– Reduced the volume of the chest open/close sound effect.
Here is a bug fix list for the latest title update
– Fix for a crash with pistons at the edge of the world
– Fix for a crash due to a thread safety issue usually caused by pistons
– Fix for issue with operating pistons on chunk boundaries
– Fix for a rendering flicker with active pistons
– Fix for rendering slowdown due to lighting issues
– Fix for rain going through blocks (raining indoors)
– Fix for Marketplace not launching when unlocking skin pack after selecting a locked skin in the trial version of the skin pack
– Fix for bug allowing locked skins to be selected if they are beside a free skin
– Fix for misaligned player scores when viewed under the “My Score” leaderboard filter
– Fix for the constant button press sounds when rotating a character in the skin select screen
– Fix for the constant sound effect played on the sign text entry
– Fix for thunder not being audible
– Fix for third person front view not displaying fire.
Thanks for reading JH